Viking Village Shoppes Are Open and Ready For the Summer!
Whether your vacationing in Barnegat Light for the summer, just spending the day or live here year round, Viking Village has plenty to offer for the whole family. Start the day with a coffee or tea, do some shopping and walk around and learn all about the history of Viking Village. You will not be disappointed! Take a look at the shoppes listed below!
Viking Village Shoppes
• Cassidy’s Fish Market – Fish market with various fish plus the fresh catch of the day.
• Frank’s Produce – many different kinds of produce available.
• How You Brewin -local coffee shop with gourmet drip and whole bean coffee, an espresso bar featuring hot and cold drinks; baked goods, and ice cream.
• June Bug Boutique – Fashion, art, jewelry and gifts galore!
• Off the Hook – freshly prepared seafood takeout shop that has an outdoor seating area. Catering is also available!
• The Seawife – Antiques and Collectibles — Architectural, Primitive Country Furniture, Folk Art, Nautical and Garden.
• The Spotted Whale – Unique seaside decor for your home.
• Sugar Shack -Sweets, treats, toys, and much more!
• Swell Colors –Glass Studio and Gallery offers a variety of artisan crafted glasswork and features a silversmith studio for custom jewelry, Don’t forget to ask about taking a class!
• Viking Outfitters – Apparel, accessories, fishing gear & much more.
• Vintage Gray – eclectic collection of home decor, personal accessories, and vintage treasures.
• Wink – women’s boutique and gifts.